Friday, March 27, 2009

A Duet of Sorts

Hello, hello, it's a beautiful day .. to talk about some food! So on a rare treat my dad, brother, and I went out to dinner the other night to the country club. It was rare, because my brother never comes, so it was nice to have his company. 


Started off the meal with a crab duet. Absolutely delicious. On the left is some simply dressed crab in a little lemon, with a small sprout salad on top, and some avocado underneath.


After that, I had a caesar salad. Let me just throw this out there - I love caesar salad. However, it's all in the dressing. The dressing has got to be good. This totally fits the bill. 



Veal with a polenta cake. Originally, I ordered duck with an orange sauce, but they gave this to me first on accident, so that's what I took a picture of. It was okay, but I am not a big fan of veal - I think it's sad. The duck was better. 

Overall, good food, good company, good times! Hope you're all having a very foody Friday!

- kd

No comments: